Are you looking for a Rockstar VA? Perhaps, you need a Social Media Marketing Ninja?
Maybe, you are searching for a Digital Marketing Guru? Or, you just basically want a Jack-of-All-Trades? Well, forget about those titles and look no further! You just found the right guy to help you achieve your business' goals!
I am a certified Social Media, Digital and Viral Marketer.
Featured on Matt Chiera's Book "Digital Marketers Sound Off from 101 Digital Marketing Specialists".
28,000+ Upwork hours, with over 250 successful contracts and was awarded as one of Upwork's TOP RATED and Top 5% Best Contractor. A highly and multi-skilled, experienced and a professional freelancer especially in the field of Administrative Support and Virtual Assistance Tasks.
To work with enthusiasm and to be a competent contractor that will serve, help and contribute to the success of the company or clients that I will work with. I want to utilize my skills and always serve the best for my employers and to give them 100% satisfaction. I am responsible, hardworking, reliable, trustworthy, has an eye for detail, can follow instructions well, focused, can work with a team, and a fast and accurate worker. I am a born leader and an excellent follower. I value trust and that is why I am honest with my work.
I educate myself with the new trends about the Virtual Assistant business and is very open to testing new software or new services that will produce quality work and client satisfaction.
I have a fast, stable and reliable internet connection. I also have excellent English communication skills both written and oral, an above-average computer skill and a typing skill of 80WPM with 100% accuracy.
I am a fast learner, passionate worker, master multitasker, perfectionist with an inquisitive mind, and a believer in providing nothing but quality work. My clients will attest to the fact that I care about the company I work for and strive to deliver results.
I have an insatiable hunger for exciting projects, especially those that allow me to grow and make full use of my skills. I believe that if I excel, my client excels. Everybody's happy. Win-Win!
I am a graduate of Computer Software and Hardware Servicing with a National Certificate II. I also attended training for a 100-hour Finishing Course for Call Center Agents and graduated with honors. I also had an experience in managing a bakeshop, wherein I gained knowledge in handling my staff members, product inventory, bookkeeping, data entry and file management.
In my six years working as an online freelance virtual assistant, I was able to help many clients from around the world with different kinds of businesses. My strengths are in these areas:
1. SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT AND INTERNET MARKETING
- implement social media strategy
- manages social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Google Plus)
- engages in dialogues and encourages adoption of social media tools
- searching for new articles to post and curate content
- implement and manages social media campaigns
- use social media analysis tools and monitor progress report
- SEO and PPC marketing
- Facebooks Ads
- Facebook Pixel
- Social Media Ads
- Reporting using Analytics and Insights
- Creating photo graphics and videos to go along with the posts
- implementing social media strategies
- Hootsuite, AgoraPulse, Buffer, PostPlanner, PromoRepublic, AirTable
2. VIRTUAL ASSISTANT TASKS
- data entry, typing, transcription
- internet research
- WordPress management
- Podcast management and shownotes writing
- CRM management
- email marketing and management (GoDaddy, OutLook, GMail, YahooMail, etc.)
- proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- HTML coding using Kompozer, Microsoft FrontPage
- manage calendar and appointment setting
- customer service
- project management
- Google Drive
- LinkedIn Research
- article writing
- content writing
- note takings, SOP creation
- Merch by Amazon
- MailChimp, Klaviyo
- Dropshipping and e-commerce management
- Product Sourcing for e-commerce sites
I AM PROFICIENT IN USING THESE SOFTWARE AND TOOLS
- Slack, Skype, Microsoft Groups, Stitch
- Asana, SmartSheet, Basecamp, Zoho, Teamwork, Mailchimp
- Adobe Photoshop, Canva, PicMonkey
- Dropbox, Google Docs, Google Drive, weTransfer
- Email Hunter
- Hootsuite, Onlypult, Instapult, Facebook Insight
- Close.io, dev.flurry.com, App Annie
- Oberlo, Dropified
- Filmora, Create (Video Editor)
I am available in the following time zones: Atlantic Standard Time (AST), Eastern Standard Time (EST), Central Standard Time (CST), Mountain Standard Time (MST), Pacific Standard Time (PST), Alaskan Standard Time (AKST) and Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (HST). I am also available for various International Time Zone projects.
COPYRIGHT: No part of my profile shall be subject to plagiarism, copying, printing or distribution without any close contact with the author.
Social media management
Southeastern Mindanao Institute of Technology
(Associate's Degree in Computer Software Servicing)
PH 2010 - 2012 (2 years)
Social Media Manager
(Beast Gear UK)
PH 2018 - 2020 (2 years)