My name is Gerald Francis. I am originally from El Salvador but currently studying Business Administration in Orlando, Florida, so my hours are flexible. Additionally, I have completed various Google Analytics courses from beginner to power user in analytics, which led me to earn a Google Individual Qualifications Certificate.
I have modest experience with Digital Marketing, particularly Google Marketing Platform and SEO experience due to my high school internship with a local hot sauce company in Orlando known as FireFruits hot sauce company. Additionally, I have experience in Sales & Loyalty programs, which gives me various perspectives on consumer behavior, not just in analytics.
I am relentless when it comes to finishing projects; in other words, I am extremely hard working and willing to sacrifice other commitments until each project has been successfully executed and has fulfilled all criterium.
- Google Tag Manager Implementation (E-Commerce, Wix, WordPress, WooCommerce )
- Google Analytics (E-Commerce Tracking, Conversions, Funnel Tracking, Detailed Reports)
- Bi-lingual Spanish, English & Basic French
- Basic Affiliate Marketing skills, Link implementation
- Search Query & Search 360 Advertising
- Google Marketing Platform
- Detailed Reports Including (Last Click Reports, Conversion Reports, Demographics, and
- Customer Behavior & Acquisition Reports
Google Data Studio
SEO & SEM
University Of Central Florida
(Business Administration - Marketing)
United States Of America 2019 - 2023 (4 years)
Orange Technical College
United States Of America 2017 - 2018 (1 years)
SEO & Website Administrator
United States 2017 - 2018 (1 years)