Suppose you work as a freelancer or employer in Perfectlancer and want to receive the latest notifications and news related to your account, such as new related projects. In that case, for new messages from the site or other users, newly submitted proposals on the project, proposal, and project output confirmation, Perfectlancer will notify you via email. But like many people, you may not be interested in receiving multiple emails because your inbox gets full. Therefore, you can disable receiving Emails in your profile settings and get notified of the latest notifications related to your account via the Perfectlancer Telegram bot.
This post will teach you how to activate the Perfectlancer Telegram bot. Note that by doing so, Perfectlancer will not have access to your information, messages, or contacts in Telegram.
How to connect Telegram bot to Perfectlancer account
- If you do not have the Telegram application, install it on your phone or computer.
- If you have an account on the Perfectlancer site, log in to the site and go to the Settings or Profile section:
- A page opens. Click on the “Click to Connect” button.
- On the page that opens, enter your phone number and click on NEXT.
- At this point, you will receive a message on Telegram like the image below. Click on “Confirm.”
- Then, a page like the following image appears on the website. Click on “ACCEPT.”
You are now a member of the Perfectlancer Telegram bot at @PerfectlancerBot, and new notifications will be sent to you automatically.
How can I customize receiving notifications?
If you are not interested in receiving notifications via the website, Telegram, or email, you can customize which one will or will not be sent to you. To do so, Click on the Notifications Settings button in Settings.
You can uncheck the notifications you don’t want to receive on this page. If you wish, you can also entirely disable receiving different messages via email so they will be sent to you only by the Telegram bot.
Removing Perfectlancer Telegram bot
If you don’t want to continue using this bot for any reason, you can go to the bot on Telegram, choose the “Disconnect” option, and stop and exit it.
Please share your ideas and suggestions about the Perfectlancer Telegram bot with us.