This complex customization project adjusts the WordPress site and its plugins - WooCommerce, SportsPress, as well as related add-ons by stand-alone plugins.
Project is devided into multiple tasks like:
- Customizing "my account" pages of WooCommerce through a stand-alone plugin/add-on.
- Customizing post types and metadata of the SportsPress plugin
- and more
The budget indicated is for the first sample task.
Each task is milestoned, evaluated, and paid separately.
Your tasks will include the following:
1) PHP database image and form view as a thumbnail
2) IN form during upload image, we can minimize maximize rotate crop, etc., and then add in database.
3) make the URL of the thumbnail and send it to another social platform.
We are searching for a Front End Developer to join and support our growing team who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of content designs to code that will produce compelling and innovative responsive retail experiences and always with a focus on the customer.
- Positive attitude, ability to follow directions, as well as take the initiative.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable responsive code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of content designs for all screens.
- Optimize content for speed and SEO.
- Maintain accessibility, so our content is available to all users.
- Develop with uncompromising quality in a fast-paced environment.
- Work within a project management system to ensure jobs are done on time.
- Work within a content management system to build new and maintain existing site content.
- Maintain awareness of the ever-changing industry to keep pushing experiences forward.
- Expert skills in web markup - including HTML & CSS.
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting.
- Rock solid understanding of responsive design.
- Excellent skills with advanced web typography.
- Proficient understanding of web accessibility requirements.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Familiarity with pixel design software (Photoshop, etc.) and web design workflow.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them.
Hi, I have a Script that auto-grabs the data from the google play store; it grabs all the things, including text/images and much more.
What is to make some sort of script that will autorun whenever I try to add a new app to my site; it will download the app from the play store and upload it to one of file uploading sites which has API of its own
and link that back to my site in a post
So basically, this system would work with my current grabber, which only games the data from the google play store, and your system will only download the file and store it on my File Sharing Site and link that file to the post.
Optimize Website Laravel Vue.js and edit project.
Please check first my Website in gmetrix.com ( filmacinema.com )
1- Big Problem is to Fix TTFB is very high ( TTFB: 2.5s) Server need more time to Respond.
for more Need to talk in DM.
New template for a small WordPress website for ADESINT company
- Template: from PSD or Themeforest
They are required the plugins for:
- photogallery and videogallery
There are some new pages and content to add:
- current content must be imported
- there are contents (text and images) to update
The website must have the following characteristics:
- Should be responsive
- W3C Validation
- Optimized for SEO
- Optimized for printing
- the site will be complete after positive feedback from our customer
I wrote a simple PHP analytics script (only 77 lines of code including commenting). It does the following:
a) Gathers the URL, timestamp, IP address, and browser of a visitor.
b) Extracts a unique customer identifier from the URL.
c) Inserts the data into a MySQL database.
The script works fine as a standalone script, but I want to be able to embed it into Wordpress pages on a few different websites (that can all access the same MySQL database).
I don't care how this problem is solved. I only care that it is fast, simple, and secure so it doesn't make the sites vulnerable to attack.
1) Make it work in PHP as a server side script, modifying it to work with Wordpress.
I'm not a professional coder. You tell me the best way to do this.
Perfectlancer is a freelancing and telecommuting platform for professional freelancers to get hired. Among all the projects that you can outsource or do we can name: Programming, application and software development, web design, Web content production and social networks, typing, translation, photography, design (logo, banner, poster, etc.), editing marketing, digital marketing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), photo editing, making and editing clips and teasers, making infographics, modeling, editing audio files, song composing, engineering projects, experimental science projects, art projects, architecture, interior design, etc. With Perfectlancer, we are by your side.