Website and computer version of "Belarusian and Litvin chess" game.
• A single site consisting of multiple web applications with a common admin panel.
• Increasing the bandwidth and speed of the portal by redistributing the flow of visitors by section.
• Storage of data on CDN servers.
• Development on the ASP.NET + Angular.JS platform.
• 3 standalone language versions of the site.
• Adaptation for viewing from mobile devices.
• Distribution of content by thematic blocks to simplify navigation.
• Dynamic substrates on site pages.
• Built in promotional videos.
• Ability to download rules in PDF format.
• Ability to download the game for Windows.
ASP.NET Angular.js Web Development game development Software Development