For a learning project in MATLAB I've borrowed 30 classes from a C# project (file attached) that represent a standard SQL database structure with foreign keys.
I would like to:
0) I will be using the Neo4j Developer License on a Windows pc (version with Enterprise capabilities but just running on just one pc behind a firewall)
1) create a Neo4j Desktop database based on my above mentioned classes (there are no relationship's objects yet)
2) import data from a csv file (you have to generate it yourself with some dummy random data) and some binary data (i.e. a word docx converted to binary) into some objects of the classes provided
3) insert data from that objects to all tables
4) query some complex data (joins and foreign keys etc., something nice, so that I can learn from it)
5) create and drop nodes and create some properties
6) Visualize the graph-data into an embedded MATLAB Gui (not having to go to the Neo4j provided tool): this is because, this demo window will later be integrated into another MATLAB program
I need someone with proficiency in Neo4j to help me along implementing this start-up project and the things to come.
Perfectlancer is a freelancing and telecommuting platform for professional freelancers to get hired. Among all the projects that you can outsource or do we can name: Programming, application and software development, web design, Web content production and social networks, typing, translation, photography, design (logo, banner, poster, etc.), editing marketing, digital marketing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), photo editing, making and editing clips and teasers, making infographics, modeling, editing audio files, song composing, engineering projects, experimental science projects, art projects, architecture, interior design, etc. With Perfectlancer, we are by your side.