We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data Analytics & Integration Team who will support and develop market specific systems and tools across all businesses within the Regional Market. This includes full development lifecycle from project scoping, system analysis, design, development, implementation and sustain activities. Provide insights to improve the consumer experience and business results by collecting, combining and translating data on customers (behaviour), consumers, prospects, market and competition, both B2C and B2B. At Nestlé, we believe in the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone. Guided by this purpose, we constantly aim to push the boundaries of what's possible with food, beverages, and nutritional health solutions. Our people make this possible. They are behind the strength of our brands, the quality of our products and the future of our business. Their ideas and efforts push our boundaries, drive innovation and help us to continually improve, deliver and succeed. You also become part of a Nestlé culture that is rooted in respect, empowered to experiment and to learn from failure. If you have a passion for people, a desire to problem-solve, and eagerness to pursue continuous improvement opportunities, We look forward to exploring career possibilities with you!
• Define indicators to ensure the measurement of results.
• Collect and combine external data (e.g., market trends, consumers and competitors) and internal data (e.g., channels, key campaigns and ongoing programs).
• Update the database with all internal and external data and clean, support and enrich the database to optimize data quality.
• Perform (adhoc) analyses (deep dives) based on data on e.g., segmentation for B2C and B2B channels, regions and sales channels, both reactively and proactively.
• Develop forecasting & predictive models to generate long-term insights.
• Translate data from analyses requested by all departments into actionable recommendations for all business initiatives, e.g., the consumer journey strategy, campaign management.
• Assist channels in their forecasting activities.
• Provide periodic reporting on key KPI's and expected developments to MT stakeholders, sales channels and HQ, e.g., data on active base, average consumption and channel preference.
• Complement reports with bottom-up channel views.
• Monitor and report relevant trends within the database and communicate them within the organization on regular basis.
• Provide evaluation reports of consumer experience campaigns and marketing activities.
• Constructs, interprets and executes end-to-end system and program tests to verify correct operation of completed systems.
• Designs and reviews user and system interfaces.Provide Database design,database administration and data models within secure by design.
• Develop and maintain end to end business analytics solutions and platforms.
• Ensure data reliability and quality in all Analytics solution.
Keys Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor of Computer Engineering or science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, IT, Marketing, Data Analytics, Statistics or related quantitative field.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role (Data Mining, CRM, direct Marketing).
• Experience in reporting and forecasting.
• Excellent presentation skills as well as verbal and written communication.
• Knowledge of Power BI, SQL Database and MS Dynamics.
• Knowledge of development on Office 365 and Power automate and Power apps Tools.
• Knowledge of IT Application Infrastructure,OS and Data storage Platform.
• Experience in Data mining, Trend analyze, forecasting and predictive model development
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to extract, interpret and present insights from unstructured and structured data.
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications especially on MS Excel and Access.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Ability to meet challenging deadlines.
• Full professional proficiency