We seek an excellent developer with experience in drawing UML drawings and XML coding.
You must have done this work before. Please ensure that your knowledge, skills, and experience are up-to-date to minimise the risk of this project going wrong or taking more time than it should.
* Scope *
1. Work closely with the CEO to visualise and specify the requirements
2. Draw the agreed UML diagram
3. Ensure the UML diagrams is in the XML format
* Out of Scope
1. Any development work - we have the solutions already
* Expected timeline: 1-2 days *
* Our Tech *
Very flat on purpose
Windows, Google Cloud, Google Suite, Python, Langchain, MongoDB
* Standard Critical Expectations For All Dev Roles*
1. Fully understand the requirements
2. Provide the solutions / work issues out as a team
3. Any code must meet our standards (DRY, adheres to best practices, well commented, modular and dynamic)
4. Create short walkthroughs of solutions and the code (if applicable)
5. Available for video calls and live working sessions if needed via shared screen
6. Futureproof as possible (i.e. you've thought about how the solution could break and either come up with creative solutions and/or clearly identified and prepared us for areas at risk with suggestions to fix).
* Out of scope *
2. Pointless admin work
3. Long project documentation
* The environment *
1. Value-based: No pointless work that will be thrown away
2. Fast Paced: We create value and deliver in hours, days and sometimes 1-2 weeks - Never months!
3. Enjoyable: No politics, no BS, no blame culture, no stress
4. Rewarding : Trust + support + responsibilities + mentorship + bonuses (if you exceed expectations).
What we can offer you
1. Opportunities to work with famous external clients (e.g. Disney, Ernst & Young, Credit Suisse)
You can pick contracts that work for you without politics, stress or drama. We manage all of that for you.
2. Multiple internal project opportunities
Become our long-term preferred supplier. We offer you projects that match your skill set and interest.
3. Great working environment
Be welcomed into our happy, supportive and helpful family environment (read our Upwork reviews).
We value great people.
Perfectlancer is a freelancing and telecommuting platform for professional freelancers to get hired. Among all the projects that you can outsource or do we can name: Programming, application and software development, web design, Web content production and social networks, typing, translation, photography, design (logo, banner, poster, etc.), editing marketing, digital marketing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), photo editing, making and editing clips and teasers, making infographics, modeling, editing audio files, song composing, engineering projects, experimental science projects, art projects, architecture, interior design, etc. With Perfectlancer, we are by your side.