We are seeking a skilled and proactive Virtual Assistant to join our team remotely and provide administrative support to our agents.
Job Overview: As a Real Estate Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing exceptional administrative support services to our real estate agency. This position will require the ability to work remotely and independently in order to complete tasks efficiently and accurately.
• Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls and emails
• Managing calendars and scheduling appointments
• Preparing and sending regular newsletters and emails to clients
• Managing social media accounts and creating engaging content for marketing purposes
• Managing and updating our website
• Performing research and analysis on various real estate trends
• Handling various administrative tasks such as document management, data entry, and invoicing
• Providing exceptional customer service to all clients
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience in an administrative assistant or virtual assistant role
• Ability to work remotely, independently, and efficiently
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Knowledgeable in real estate industry practices and trends
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Reliable internet connection and computer.
Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
Staying informed about competing products and services.
Upselling products and services.
Researching and qualifying new leads.
Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
I am in need of a skilled proofreader to review my academic paper, which is approximately 9,500 words in length. In addition to proofreading for grammatical errors and typos, I require formatting services to ensure that my paper adheres to the appropriate style guidelines (APA). Ideal candidates will have experience proofreading academic papers and be familiar with the formatting requirements of the chosen citation style.
I need an algorithm to scrape website prices of Dutch supermarkets (e.g. Jumbo, Albert Heijn, etc. I can share the relevant URL’s) so I can compare prices. Ideally csv output for now, later database to be built for analysis and visualisation.
We are creating an app that will allow users to upgrade their style and wardrobe, buy, sell, and swap clothes, shoes, and accessories for greater utilization of all items. Based on AI and machine learning technologies, new approaches to styling will bring joy, reduce stress and help develop a more sustainable strategy for how we shop.
Combine clothes and create capsule looks, be on top of the trend and wear clothes that suit your body type and lifestyle, and a conscious approach to shopping - all this will become real with us.
Now we are looking for a Stylist, a fashion expert in personal styling with the huge experience in different areas of working with customers as a stylist and fashion consultant.
We need your expertise to make guidelines and let our product meet our customers needs in the best way.
- Constantly provide the team with the research about current trends in clothing: make references, leave comments, review the product team's hypotheses;
- Create guides about the parameters and features of body types, appearance, stylistic features;
- Share with the product team your expertise in personal styling (the process of work with the clients, their requests in fashion, their most popular requests and needs).
- Work in a team with other stylist;
- Native English Speaker, high level of communication skills;
- 5+ years of experience as a personal stylist in the US market;
- Good knowledge of fashion-consciousness and constant self development in fashion sphere; general knowledge in the subject area (basic fashion history knowledge, brands' DNA, basic principles of wardrobe design,etc.);
- Knowledge of the main channels for key trend research, ability to analyze them and draw conclusions;
- Great knowledge of customer behavior patterns, familiarity with the largest online stores and fashion influencers;
- Good US fashion industry networking;
- Experience in working with mass and middle segment products as a personal stylist or a stylist inside a brand/clothing store;
- Willingness to work in the multinational team;
- Higher education in fashion styling or imagemaking, or a diploma/certificate from school of design as a big plus;
- Willingness to share your portfolio and provide recommendations.
What we offer:
- Work under a service agreement contract (Remote);
- Flexible hours of work;
- Competitive salary (hourly rate);
- Medical insurance;
I'm in need of Google Voice numbers for my Businesses.
All United States of American Google Voice Numbers. I'm in need of about 8-15 of them. Please apply for this job so we can Communicate further. Thanks.
We are seeking highly motivated and skilled sales and marketing agents to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating leads, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. Additionally, the candidate will play a critical role in developing and executing marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition.
Generate leads and identify new business opportunities through various channels, such as cold calling, email campaigns, and networking events.
Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
Work with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive customer acquisition.
Conduct market research to identify industry trends and competitive landscape.
Maintain accurate records of sales activity, customer interactions, and other relevant information in the CRM system.
Proven experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the B2B space.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers and internal stakeholders.
Strong negotiation and closing skills, with a track record of exceeding sales targets.
Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and tactics, such as SEO, SEM, social media, and email marketing.
Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to make informed business decisions.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for sales and marketing and a desire to work in a dynamic and exciting environment, we want to hear from you.
I am looking for an online Onpage SEO expert on a freshwater fish store.
Work To Do:
- Optimized product categories with good keywords
- Optimized Products with good keywords.
- Optimized homepage with the good keywords.
- register the website on various search engines.
We are searching for a Content Writer to join and support our growing team. The ideal candidate has experience with various kinds of content writing: blog posts and landing pages, e-books, white papers, marketing copy, journalism, podcasts, downloadable guides, e-learning courses, and video scripts
- Write long-form blog content based on the SEO team’s keyword research, targets, and strategy.
- Curate and write blog posts featuring design templates based on keyword research, design trends, and designer spotlights.
- Write scripts for tutorials, online courses, and other Learn video content.
- Balance our strategic goals with fast-paced timelines and shifting priorities.
- Uphold crisp and consistent grammar, voice, and tone.
- Expert in the AP Style Guide.
- Help manage and maintain the Blog and Learn editorial calendars.
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles and willingness to become an expert in SEO content writing.
- Experience simultaneously managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Experience taking feedback and working in an iterative process against tight timelines.
- Experience working in and publishing via content management systems.
- You have experience in graphic design either through academic coursework, self-taught, or professional experience.
- You are experienced in content marketing and could produce well-informed and researched thought leadership on the field.
- Familiarity with DIY digital content creation using Adobe apps (e.g., Express, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) or competitors.
Perfectlancer is a freelancing and telecommuting platform for professional freelancers to get hired. Among all the projects that you can outsource or do we can name: Programming, application and software development, web design, Web content production and social networks, typing, translation, photography, design (logo, banner, poster, etc.), editing marketing, digital marketing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), photo editing, making and editing clips and teasers, making infographics, modeling, editing audio files, song composing, engineering projects, experimental science projects, art projects, architecture, interior design, etc. With Perfectlancer, we are by your side.